Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Got doooped~Wakanabeb!

How does a college like mine could ever be revered by its fellow peers in this competitive world if they treat us (its studs) like trash??Simple.They don't.And with our subservient ways...'padan muka' i guess.Now i can never pay homage to KU.I just love to condemn them.But it wouldn't be very nice.There must be something good I could say about KU *bubble appears above head*(thinks really hard) Nope.Wait...Naaaah~Nadda.I would also love to get in an altercation with their admin.LoL.

(You'll probably wonder 'What the hell is she talking about?')

Well here goes. At around a quater to 6pm this evening I got a call from JPA.(I was like 'finally!'*rolls eyes & goes -phew~*) Well..I was wrong.I was emotionally and mentally dumbstruck when I heard the news.I seriously didn't know what to feel or think..but what was stupid I didn't know what to ask*smacks own face*

jpa>>"Hello.Saya En.Azman dari JPA.Boleh cakap dgn Nurul Syuhadah?"

mumz>> "Yo waddup maaan?(I'm Just kidding)...Ye..kejap ye"..."Adaaaaah!JPA call"

moi>>"So?"(Hahaha...u wish)

"Hello,assalamualaikumwarahmatullahhiwabarokatuh?"*grins*(Exagerated..a lil')

Mr.A>>*repeats introduction* .Tengah buat ape tu?*flirtatious tone*

(Is he hitting on me/high/lost/needs brain surgery?)

moi>>Buat cokodok..pisang*blushes*(I was!!)

Mr.A>>Sekarang ape perKEMBANGAN kolej pasal penempatan?

(Wanted to say...oh~sangaaaat berkembang malah encek, berkembang dan kecut lg *rolls eyes*)

moi>>xde pape.

Mr.A>>xde pape?biar betik sioooot? (heeehe) -->Ok.Pada asalnye kolej yang tentukan placement tp nampaknye byk tmpt kat india dah full so JPA skang take over.Medic ade 50++ org.Tahukan 5org akan pergi Belgaum?

moi>>I heard.Bukan 10 ke?

Mr.A>>Itu termasuk dental (oh reeeaaally?) Skarang tinggal 46org.So sebab tmpt dah penuh,(ahaaa) yang 46 lagi kita offer twinning program kat Manipal melake.2 1/2 tahun kat India 2 1/2 tahun kat Melaka. 5 tahun semuanye( I can add ok Mr? 2.5 + 2.5 = 6! seeee?).

*emotional struggle* Can't..breathe..must breathe..some air..*bangs head in wall*

This is how it was suppose to go =

moi>>Hhhhwwwwatta??You have GOT'ttt to be shitting me right??

Mr.A>>hold your horses pwetty lady*ehem*.I'm afraid NOT.Unfortunetly.Its the truth.Lets face the facts here.

moi>>you can TAKE your damn truth and facts and SHOVE it up your flabby asssss'S(u know what I mean?'S...get it?like more then the average?as in plural?Ha!Ha!) Mr.I'm-So-Innocent-Don't-Look-At-Me.Thanx but no thanks.My freakin agreement says 57months in India and now your saying 2 n a half? What do i look like? Paris Hilton (as ifff) dat u could fool me around God damnit?

-noooott-

*sighs* Fortunetly...I wasn't that atrocious ppl!I'm just too over jocular.I actUAlly answered the guy cordially and talked only about rudimentary matters.

moi>>ok.Yang dak2 dental cemaner?

Mr.A>>Dorang akan pergi mcm biasela(ikut perjanjian asal)

moi>>Yang 25org haritu plak?Yang isi boarang Manipal tu?

Mr.A>>dorang skalila.Semua 46org yang tinggal akan masuk twinning.Awak jangan risau(I think he said that) sebab awak takkan buang masa sebab course awak 5tahun je.Awak start blaja Mac 2007 so awak akan tamat same dgn dak2 Belgaum.

*gulps&frowns* (Wha..whaa..what did he say? March? Tha..that means..another 6months..I can't be hearing this.I must not be hearing right.Its a lie..a lie I tell ya! I can't HHHeeeeaaAArrR yyoouuu~ 'Lalalalaalalaala~')*shakes head*

moi>>Tahun depan??

Mr.A>>A'ah.Mac tahun depan

(OhmaGodOhMaGodOhMaGod)*dizzy*

-->The following was what was running through my mind(almost) :-

"Your totally CRAZY.This is insaaaane!!How could you DO this to me?"

"I'm going to waste HALF a YEAR of my Y-O-U-T-H for nothing?"

"I'm Going to turn 20 next year..and I'll be STUPID and RUSTY by then..heck I don't even have a boy-friend to fiddle around with yet"

(BURN THAT COLLEGE DOWN TO THE GROWN!)

Mr.A>>Surat akan dihantar nanti.Ada pape nak tanye?

(I was in total awe that I couldn't think quite straight)

moi>>Mmm..saye tgh buntu lagi..kalu ade pape saye call balikla JPA kalu nak tanye(what kinda answer was THAAT? Hahaha..watever~ I wasn't thinking)

Mr.A>>Okla.Itu je utk skarang.(Now I can't recall how he ended our discontentious discussion)

So here I am after being emotionally abused..Pondering what should I do with my life.I've got 6months to do it.I guess eventually I have to get a job if I'm thinking of ever having some leisure and pleasure after this coz i don't think scholar money is coming anytime soon.I'm also thinking of enrolling in music school.Maybe I could learn a few instruments.I really like drums but its not conventional..u don't find drumsets in ordianry ppls houses so i guess the piano or the guitar is better.Or maybe I should go learn swimming.Thats useful if ever Tsunami or tsunami-wannabes come along (especially india).Yoga or pilates or aerobics is cool.And there's always the British council.oh oh..Travelling?...hurmmm..naaahh..dat has money stomped all over it and i have 'BroKe' stomped all over my forehead..Gotta start planning from now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hidup KUTPM & JPA!!!!! hahaha... hancus tol harapan aku.. "semakin hari semakin serasi bagai pagi dengan sinar matahari" oppss..silap. "semakin hari semakin gelap harapanku bagai mentari sedang terbenam.." sama2 la kita merenung masa depan yang kian gelap. huhu...

Anonymous said...

chill girl... shit happens. major shit happens. gotta live with it...

but i'm glad though, at least i'm going somewhere. better than uncertainty, no?

about that contract thing... hmm...

anyway see ya next year.

Neens said...

who's anonymous? Thats like, so poetic! Go!Go!Go! =P

Anyway, BTN mmg besh! (seriously)

They are all really supportive, including my fasi. (he was a school counselor which explains why he's so supportive) =)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you got spammed...

Yours Truly, Me said...

daaaamnlaa