So HelP Me God~
I'm such an ass aren't i?? God..to tell you the truth i actually dreaded coming
back here.. I dunno.I wanted to leave my 'times of yore' be. I feel like crap being
here again.I want to abide somewhere else where no being knows me.
I'm agitated and feel so so helpless aite now.Akak called and I actually cried.
My raison d'ĂȘtre was dat d house was a chaos(which apparently was)
and dat I had this mutual feeling of uneasiness coming here..
maybe coz I've adapted to the life in Shah Alam.Free from my parents.
Free from orders.I look at this place and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START.
I hate myself for being so feeble at moments like this.
I really have the upmost hatred of myself. I dislike everything about me.
There was this one time when our english teacher Mdm Munira told us to write
about‘The nicest thing you have ever done for someone’. I couldn’t write on that
topic.I was blank.Totally vulnerable.Pathetic.Huh~ What kinda person am I.
back here.. I dunno.I wanted to leave my 'times of yore' be. I feel like crap being
here again.I want to abide somewhere else where no being knows me.
I'm agitated and feel so so helpless aite now.Akak called and I actually cried.
My raison d'ĂȘtre was dat d house was a chaos(which apparently was)
and dat I had this mutual feeling of uneasiness coming here..
maybe coz I've adapted to the life in Shah Alam.Free from my parents.
Free from orders.I look at this place and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO START.
I hate myself for being so feeble at moments like this.
I really have the upmost hatred of myself. I dislike everything about me.
There was this one time when our english teacher Mdm Munira told us to write
about‘The nicest thing you have ever done for someone’. I couldn’t write on that
topic.I was blank.Totally vulnerable.Pathetic.Huh~ What kinda person am I.


No comments:
Post a Comment