Thursday, July 06, 2006

~My so called Boring Life~

Lets see..Whhooaa~ Bogus maan..I can't believe finally i am almost near to d point where i will never ever have anymore relationship wit KUTPM. Hahaha..I'm fweeee~ God..i could almost taste it. Anyway I received my results d other day..Was it good? Bad? It was ok..actually it was better than i thought it would be (which was average n maintaing current pointer). I guess my 2nd sem was wat dat messed up my pointer in d 1st place. Well syukur alhamdulillah..i passed d cutting point.Yet i could've done better.Couldn't we all?? Now i like officially have nothing else to do! *sighs n looks out da window* I mean bfore..i had somethin to look 4ward to n now?? I'm juz plained bored. I'm even thinking of cleaning d house* unbelievable expression*..Wat? U think i can't clean?? Ok2 i still have one last thing to look forward to n dat is?? D freaking placement...*long sigh* Where d heckare dey sending us?? Tell us already!! D anticipation is killing me!! Give us peace of mindlaa...Nvm 4get dat..
Anyway after taking our results we (nina,kin2 n tim) went back to my place..dey wanted 2 go out dat night.I was feelin kinda busted plus it was already 5 o'clock or so but whatta heck aite? 4 d sake of frenship i'd say. So after changing clothes we set out for a long n exhausting quest to 'D Curve' (new place near OU).It was like a 2 hour journey or sumthin..a cab,a train,2 busses!!*wipes off sweat*.Anyway..as soon as we arrived we went seperate ways.Me wit nina, kin2 wit tim. We went exploring d cineleisure der.It was awesome.A whole bulding only 4 movies.Dats hot.We finally made up our minds to watch a movie : Stay Alive. It was really great..at least it was after 5 min of d movie(coz d first 5 min i was bz convincing my bro n mom dat i was fine n dat i'de b home!)I was worried myself tho..D movie ended around 10.30pm n we straightly headed back home which took 2 cabs 1bus and we arrived around midnight.Oh n zarina AF sat right next to me in d cinema n nina was like 'Can I take a pic wit her? My dad really likes her' n i was like na-uh~ 'No way nina..we have pride n integrity' 'we r future docs..we don't take pics wit celebrities on d rise!'Cruel right? I have a prob wit my big-fat-ego..But if it was CT or any1 big..i might take one myself huh~

No comments: