Monday, August 07, 2006

QueeN B~

Friend or Foe?

I’ve been quite reluctant on coming back here as I said in my earlier entries.Once, I used to really2 look forward on returning ‘home’.Honest.Coz I felt that this was MY territory.I experienced the deep feeling of belonging.Its not that I had some turbulent past in SA or anything like that.

But then I migrated back to SA to further my studies.At first I was fearing of intimidation.But I faced my ‘fears’ and I suvived.Better more,I loved the college life.The ‘city’ life.Free from serving and obeying the Queen. Free from being scrutinized.My ultimate freeeeeddomm.

Then finally,she called for me.She rang for me.I was subservient to her biddings and went*jaw drops* .Stoic(not THAT stoical)To be frank ,I wasn’t thrilled or excited at the thought. When Jpa called up and gave me the shocking news recurring bout the extended holiday I felt my world crumbling around me (whatta freakin..)I’m doomed.Doooomed I tell ya!

One night while watching this show with the ‘royal’ family,princess called Queeny.Queen started complaining abut me to her and she compared me with the prince.My blood was starting to boil so I spoke up to defend myself.Realizing that I couldn’t go on I left the room and went to my OWN.Crying.Weeping.LOL.Yup.Its been a Long time since I cried like that.I poured my heart OUT to Ngoi.He’s such a great buddy u know.

Afterward the Queen came barging in and said ‘Ko nak balek esok? Mlm ni jg blh tempah ticket.Ko x sukekan duduk cni’ n yadda3..she came in twice asking. She’s so so Gawwdamn good in using the ‘guilt’ technique.Aaarrghh…I bend.So here I am at square one.

Friend or Foe?

I guess a morely like a friend.


Good friend or true friend?

U know..a good friend would bail you outta jail but a true friend would be sitting right next to you saying ‘Hey that was fun..Lets do it again!’

So I guess the Queen is a Good friend rather than a true one coz she only thinks whats best for me.

D queen I must give credit for her patience.She used to sit with me and loyally listen to whatever crap I had to tell her*salutes* She always seemed interest in what I had in mind.She provided me good education and allowance too..haha. And when I needed her she was always there.Always.But I guess as time pasts by…combining a stubborn gurl and a stubborn old women is not THE best thing to do.

Your Higness..I love u so much.Deeply.But could u try cutting me some slack here and let my do things MY way?(its not like my way is wrong..its just diff den urs)

No comments: