Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eternal Sunshine For The Ruined Mind?


"Stronger Than Your Sympathy,
This Is My Apology"

Wouldn't you just love the idea of having the ability to wipe out all those painful memories?? Memories that give u nothing but embarassment and hurt? I know I do*thinks reaaaal hard* Yep! Definetly.
Yet in a way we know deep inside our hearts,we know that those memories are the essence of our beings of today. Its what makes us what we are. It trains us to be more wiser and bolder when a decision has to be made.Which road should we take,what issues may we indulge ourselves in.It builds our strength in facing our demons.These 'momentos' actually mean more than we'de ever imagine.

*waves* I'm just messing witya.

Actually..they remind us of how Stupid we were.N how ridiculous the situation was.

I have a few memoirs i wanna delete from my memory box.Such as:

  1. Boria,Pentomin,Presentations,Debate(stupid,stupid,stupid)
  2. Stupid things I've said to ppl
  3. Stupid things I've done in my life(concerning myself n ppl around me)
  4. Stupid actions
  5. Stupid looking expressions
  6. Stupid reactions
  7. stupid comments and jokes
  8. stupid outdated clothes

Conclusion= anything to do wit stupidity.

I know i'll probably laugh these memoirs off one day*breakaway* but..its not happenning right now..so still i wanna erase them.There is sumthing a lil' more personal i wanna banish from my thoughts..its dat person..get 'dp' away pleeeeeaaasssee..i DONT need anything to remind me of 'dp'.I am so ashamed.so so.I wanna LET GO.But in the same time i knw dat person makes me a better in judging ppl in the future.

One more is like KU???

No comments: