Sunday, July 23, 2006

Whattaaa~

Yesterday i accidently *ehem* watched AF(ever heard?) well anyway...The whole show was kind of a big blow-out(i mean it WAS for the pass few concerts) but yesterday..I actually saw(N how could I compare If i didn't...??) *red handed* improvement ppl!! Though Amirul still sucked and Farhan was quite the average that night but 5zal was good! And duet between Farhan and Velvet was great *big applause* .

I thought they earned a thumbs UP! but NooooOOOooooo.....those darn critics haaaad to ruin the mood. God....give those kids a break.Nothing they do reach THEIR big expectations...when you tend to compare with other seasons it makes it a step harder to see their quality.Its already the 8th week but still~ *sighs* Are they really that bad? I mean...urgh..I pitty them for stepping into that territory.

And ppl what IS it with M-A-W-I?? He isn't that good to my ears...He's not that innocent and humble *rolls eyes* The only part i like about Mawi was when he won AF coz he looked really terharu and all..and I also like the ad he's in...'Fantansia' one *praise for ppl behind the scenes* coz It was cute and funny.Ha-Ha!

Do you ppl watch One In a Million?? Now THAT is a better-worth-watching-show. They have real UMPH in it and they have REALLY talented contestents(minus Dayang/Farah/n wats-her-name..come ON..).I'm TOTALLY routing for Faizal and Lokman..Heee~*sheepish grin* Though I don't see what the judges see in Suki coz to me she seems ordinary and she's kind of pelat. A girl version of Daniel but better.

I'm writing here about all this is crap is because.....I HAVE NOTHING better TO DO...kill me already.Haha.I have set aside the e-g-o and admit defeat. I actually admit I watch crappy reality shows while I should fill my time with more important things and maybe things related to our after-life.heehe.*rolls eyes* But heck I'm only human...a bad one at it too..

2 comments:

Neens said...

i will definitely watch the ulang tayang of AF(yea i heard of it)=P

But when yea?

Anonymous said...

ulang tayang of af on sunday 12.30pm at #15 and on wednesday 12.30 at #4

dont miss it