I'm so shhaaaaaddd~
A while ago I was cramming my head on what was I gonna write in dis entry..but juz now..after getting a call from Neena I know exactly what! NeenaaaAAAAa!!! Dat lucky son of a gun!!(daughter whatever) well I oso sympathize her bout BTN thing tho. Anyway.. she finally received a call from KU bout n offer to Manepal college. Aaaarrgghh~ I really was looking forward to going to college wityu Neena!! But I guess God has a different plan for me. I’ll just have to embrace the fact that we won’t be together anymore wit u babe and I’ll have to abide apart from u. I actually shed some tears when she told me!! I know I know…life goes on and I’ll probably meet new friends..if I’m lucky maybe Kin2 gets d same placement as me. But its just not d same without Neena!! Hukhuk..we were gona travel d world babe!! Dis is the same situation dat goes in every cycle of my life…it was d same wit Sharifah..Faredza..Daazi..Dorsie. All so dear to me but I moved on and met people like Neena. I guess we would always be paranoid of not meeting the right kinda friends. I already am oh so comfy befriending Neena n d others n now I’ll just have to make peace with this. I called my mom to express my mere dissapointmet…sob3 *teary eyes*. I dunno if I want or need to make new friends!! I’m choking as of dis moment!! To be honest… Neena I hope you’re reading dis..i know we haven’t known each other for a long time..but I really do cherish our friendship and never before have I met a really nice and sincere friend like you. Before, it was hard parting with my friends but I’d only cry when I spoke to them or heard deir voice or remember a sweet memoir or c dem at the very last minute of seperating but with you.. I’m crying right now just thinking about it. You prob think I’m gay or something..hahaha..I thought as I grew up I grew unattached wit any friends. Guess I was wrong. I dunno if its coz d fact dat I didn’t get my call yet or wat..but I genuinely know it’s coz of us not getting d same place . Who’s gonna lookout for me Neena? Who’s gonna push me in doing crazy stuff and n tell me to believe in myself? Who’s gonna watch my back? Who’s gonna sing show tunes wit me? Who’s gonna sing second voice? Who’s gonna go watch a movie marathon wit me like u taught me? Who’s gonna talk bimbo wit me? Who’s gonna walk from KU to Seroja wit me? Who’s gonna buy a cheap make-up box wit me?? Who Neena? I really can’t bare the thought of you not being there. Waa..sentimental aite? I’m sorry..dis is gonna turn embarrassing if it turned out dat I oso got d same place as u. LOL~ but dis is how I really feel..


3 comments:
You... made me cry just by reading this.. From the first moment I got the BTN call, I knew it means trouble.
From mom(The shrill and incessant reminder "Dah cakap dah.. jangan cakap macam tu.. patutnya mak jahit jer mulut nina sebelum pergi BTN tu), from abah("I told no BTN, no Fly. You can be dead right. But if u're right and u're dead, what for? You started this, now you finish this"), from akak("Tu la Nina. X derk respect kat orang tua"), from Angah("Orang kampung pon x macam ni"). Along hasn't said anything. I don't think he actually care.
So the moment I got the call, I told myself I'm gonna clean this up and never to cry. I never did. Even when I called you to inform you of the misfortune news(that I got the call from K.U.), I wasn't crying,only near to tears-- until now.
I know, it's hard and diff to bid ur goodbyes to dear friends. On the last day of college, I somehow knew we are going to see each other again. I thought we are going to see each other more. I thought we are going to the same university! With Syikin and you! I do hope that there's some mistake. I still pray for the same place with you guys. And Syu-- DON'T stop praying for us to get the same place either!
I know what it'll look like if we get the same place in the end.
I also know that even if we don't get the same place, 10 years from now, we are gonna laugh this off. Just how I'm laughing at myself for getting gagal for my BTN. Just how we laugh at Boria and orientation. Just how we laugh at out English Presentation. It hurts us to look at it from the inside, but time will tell because time heals.
So fark everything else! If we do get the same place, YEAY! if we don't, then true enough, god has BETTER plan for us... cheerio~ =)
miss your bimbo talk... Hahaha... Anyway how's life? Bored sick over here...
Aih.. About placement... Just play the waiting game like everyone (or most of 'em) else... Like moi... Thinking much won't change the situation. At least for me.
Anyway.. Nice blog. Ta...
i'm not sure who u r tho..
Post a Comment