Monday, October 30, 2006

My Hari Raya!!

Kak Fatanah & Kak Shila
Honestly I was dreading for raya to come..I anticipated that it was going to be a bore,based on the fact that I was alooonnee during this holiday( parents not included dat is) and no friends around. Puff~

But..naseeebbbla Kak Fat n Kak Shila came for raya. Other then lending their tym (eventho xm's r coming up) to chat with me..they help me with raya preparation. People were practically queing to raya. I know for a fact that these ppl (who btw are my moms students) come to our house coz we r the only few ppl that actually give duit raya! N oso coz they (maybela) love my mom. Plus coz she's retired already..recently.B4 this they didn't have the chance to raya with us coz usually we go balik kampung.

I'm really jahatla.Know why? Coz I felt malas tu lyn the kids..most of the reason y is coz I have to like 'siapkan diri' and all..lecehla. There was this one tym..all the kids already raya at our house (atleast we thot they were the last bunch..NooT~) and we were lepakking infront of the TV. Mam was drifting asleep and then I hear a voice 'assalamualaikuumm' and i was like..'alaaaa...' (evil aite?) . So I turned off the TV so that they'd think we were unavailable coz seeing our house so quiet.
So they leftla.But after a moment some other kids came so I didn't have the heart to turn the, away again so...I woke up mam and jamu them.

Now both Kak Shila n Kak Fat have gone back to their U's so here I am alone at home coz holidays over so my parents are at work.Mams coming home in just a bit. Today I'm fasting. Gotta Qada' n wanna do sunat 6.Hopefully i can fulfill that.Later days J~

No comments: