Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dad..Putih & Batek

Dad was searching for something sweet to eat after breaking fast yesterday..he scarcely bent his head over to get A clear view,inside of the ice-box.

'Ade puding tu' My mom suggested.

'Ok.Where is it?'

Mom pointed it out..but apparently dad couldn't see it.


It was right there behind the tomatoes(which had bite marks on em..well who’d do that?) He took out the tomatoes instead without really looking.He thought those were 'it' coz he wasn’t paying much attention to the direction mom gave him.I was like slowly shaking my head*raises eyebrows*

'No nooo..itu tomato...tu haaa bawah tu' my mom said.


But at that point my dad had decided to give up the 'long' search.Cute funny dad. Dad is sometimes kinda..lazy(?) or just doesn’t like to fuss?..for little things like that.LoL.He’s very2 independent when it comes to bigger responsibilities in life...but smaller things like getting a mug from the kitchen, boiling water..finding pudding in the refrigerator are things he can't or just won't do it for himself..He’d rather not do those things himself if there wasn’t anyone there to do it for him.My mom spoils him alot i guess.We all do.He’s very pampered.Manja.I guess it’s cause when he was young (he’s the youngest I might add) all his siblings doted on him and spoiled him terribly.He was the only one who got proper education.

Yet ironically we all depend on him in our daily lives.We wouldn’t know what to do without him.I know I wouldn’t..couldn’t.Mom too.They have a very strong mutual relationship.Dads the sun.Moms the moon.We’re the earth.(my bros Mars!!Haha)

Last night while doing terawikh prayers Putih was playing around myself and mom. I suddenly heard some noise behind me (
ok2 I admit it was hard concentrating).
Dah bagi salam toleh blakang…he was tearing up a roll of tissues. After my last rakaat..right after salam, something fell on me. On my shoulder blades to be exact.It was the tmpt sidai kain thingy (what dooo u call that thing anyway?).

‘Putiiiiiiiiiihhhh!’

This morning batek was trying to get into my plastic bag..which eventually she succeeded in doing yet finally she tumbled down with it.So cute.I helped her by standing back the plastic beg.Let her enjoy her moment. =>

No comments: