Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Emmpphh..

Haii!!
Lifes kinda crazy at the moment..right now i'm at Shah Alam library..teman dorang elisya n all.Td bwat quiz basic gen..mcm bukan quiz coz we were ike discussin and all..haha.Yesterday i wanted to study yet datr jerk-of-a-guy acham had to ruin my mood.What a moron!! I mean who does he think he is playin around like dat.I really don't know what i saw in dat guy.Whatever..i'll tell u bout him later.Class da abes but ptg ni got meeting bout the seminar our class anjurkan..i'm ajk protokol so got a lot on my hands right now..after dat got netball practise..aaarrggh..plus results are comin out n i'm freakin out!! bollocks..I hope alls well.Owh yea..dat day i went to my cuzins wedding!! It was a blast!!Guess coz i was involved n all n i got to meet my family..xept my parents who're at Labuan..Miss dem. If all goes well im gonna fly2 bye2 dis August!!Wish me luck guys n gurls!!

No comments: