Saturday, September 23, 2006

Where The Heck Is My Show?

I’m just longing to say..’oh noooo!!!Holidays almost over!!’

Unfortunately that would be a lie..it would definitely go Oh Yes!This..due to the fact I have nearly half a year long to go of (I cant believe im saying this)
RESTY&RELAXATION..

So what have I been up to aaall this time, other then trying to figure out what tastes better? Blackcurrant jam or strawberry? And counting the calories I’m adding to my
‘voluptuous’ figure *rolls eyes* while deducting my lifetime because of it.

So basically what I do everyday:

-Wake up for subuh prayers

-Doooooommm..!!Back on the bed
(before slipping back into slumber land -->think about the all the ‘nothing-to-do-ness’ when I wake up again,the future me and how it sucks being the present me but who am I to complain when there are ppl like Mr.Bush *lifts shoulders*)

-Wake up call from mam(if not my phone alarm which is waay earlier or the streaking light from the bloody windows, thanks to mam and I’d go:-
OhMaGod! whattym? Not again~)

-Stumble around bedroom thinking ‘wha?wha?what day it is’ while making sure my bedrooms in order

This ones alternative, depending on mood:


a) Straightly to toilet --> wash up & bathe --> dress --> put all dirty clothes in WM --> clear dining table & wash dishes (while waitng for laundry) -->sweep floors--> Eat breakfast-->‘examine’ whats on TV --> mam yells to put up clothes (like duuuh~) --> put em’ up --> mam yells again ‘Sidaaaaiii bajuuu!!’ (either I go ballistic-which I restrain myself very hard from doing- or I just shut my inner demons and go ‘daaaaaaaaaa’) --> go on wit life --> tv/tenet/torture my cats --> help mam with lunch(after getting yelled agaaain) --> fill tank -->zohor -->angkat baju/lipat baju/pakai baju *grins* --> asar --> at 4-6pm--> workout…get some sweat out

b) Toilet to flush out #@!!& n washup a lil’ --> go downstairs-->put my trainers on and work-iit-ooouutt hot mama (^_^) --> cool down while watching TV or playing some lame comp game -->long bathe --> breakfast--> omost d same as in (a)

-At night after bathing and prayers (maghrib+isyak) I hang out with mam..disturbing her concentration on her totally irrational Indonesian soap(which seems to be my fav past tym recently..the disturbing part I mean)
and earning myself pure heart-break, literally and possible mental and ear damage after receiving high-pitching notes from her !! =p

-After the 8 o’clock news I get ready to go into battle with mam..

Battlefield : In-front of TV
Time : 9pm and above
Cause of battle: TV channel
Object in desire :Remote control


-Iffff I admit defeat (which is random..u might’v won the battle!! But u haven’t won the waaarr..aye2!) I go upstairs and open up anatomy book or the computer or read a novel/mag orrrr play wit my cats

-Wash up & sleep à if I get hit with insomnia I go watch tv some more

And that’s the update on ‘The Happening Life of NSyueD!!’ My life is sooo interesting that Oprah should do a special on me..I could even be a guest on her Prime Tym. I should have my own show too u know…!!

I demaaaaand my own show!!


No comments: